I Dream In Retro I Dream In Retro

HOLY CRAP

Wow, awesome. Bomber-man ftw.

only one question.

When is I Dream In Retro: The Game coming out? -seriously, you should hook up with some programmers and make it real.

OrinCreed responds:

Already looking into that. :)

G.I.N.A part 2 G.I.N.A part 2

cool

good style. i found it interesting.

Harvesting Harvesting

I liked it

very interesting. i like the artwork and the story it gives. kinda reminded me a little of the new movie coming out about the organ harvesters. 10/10.

the thing that disappoints me is the stupid people giving 0's to this piece because they think it didn't make sense. its not a movie with lore and super background. give it a break.

Pixel Legions Pixel Legions

Awesome

i just came to this game from playing a 4v4 match of the starcraft 2 beta. im impressed.

Super Briefcase Super Briefcase

nice

fun time waster. and i love the old game feel.

William and Sly William and Sly

Wow, nicly done.

wow i have to say this is a great game.. and im not even sure why. i started playing it and right at first the graphics and music just stuck out to me. normally i would just be like.. ehh not my type and go back and look at other games, but i didn't, and im glad i didn't.

im not sure what it is but your game is insanely addictive. and yes this game is one anyone could play.

i hope you make more games with this kind of talent in the future. congrats :D a 10 for you.

Altering the Scale Altering the Scale

Awesome

this is awesome. looks so realistic :O

to everyone who is saying that photos aren't allowed, you don't understand how the rule works. Photos of real life objects, such as a forest, a lake, some shells, or lightning is not allowed, because while beautiful it isn't art. photos of someones art on the other hand is allowed. due to the possibility that scanning in something large is impossible.