I Dream In Retro I Dream In Retro

HOLY CRAP

Wow, awesome. Bomber-man ftw.

only one question.

When is I Dream In Retro: The Game coming out? -seriously, you should hook up with some programmers and make it real.

OrinCreed responds:

Already looking into that. :)

G.I.N.A part 2 G.I.N.A part 2

cool

good style. i found it interesting.

Harvesting Harvesting

I liked it

very interesting. i like the artwork and the story it gives. kinda reminded me a little of the new movie coming out about the organ harvesters. 10/10.

the thing that disappoints me is the stupid people giving 0's to this piece because they think it didn't make sense. its not a movie with lore and super background. give it a break.

Lychgate Lychgate

Wow!

i have to say, your animation was amazing! (what did you use?)

i love the gritty feel to it. and the whole thing with the... plant? using a human body and stuff. you should seriously think about making more animations like this.. maybe even a series/story about this creature? looks really cool. keep making great work!

MarcK responds:

FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH cs3

thanks.

R-Evolution R-Evolution

Very nice animation

while i don't agree with the theory of evolution, the animation was superb. great detail. 10/10

The Dangers of Halloween2 The Dangers of Halloween2

hahaha

the narration really reminds me of those old records that are really funny...

fireside theater is one of them. with a guy named nick danger who is like a private eye. yup. thats what this reminds me of. and the story line is pretty good. because its.. (i think) alot of randomness which makes this even more funny.

DARE DARE

WOW

i actually went and looked for the original on the internet. found it and watched it.. not to take credit from the guy who did it but this i think was even better. especially the ending with all the people standing over his grave really making it seem like he did move millions. Bravo!